It’s All About Our Collective Intentions

Close Encounter of the Fifth Kind (2020)

It seems appropriate to review this documentary today following on from yesterday’s post about Dr. Steven Greer. I’ve seen videos of contact being made, between groups of people meditating and then sending messages to extraterrestrials, with ‘lights in the sky’. The Industrial/Military Complex does not approve, but when has that ever stopped individuals from doing their own thing.

It’s not exactly the same as the work Fountain International does, mainly because their meditations focus on helping neighbourhoods become better by reducing violence, picking up litter, and beautifying monuments. It’s all in what the intention is focused on. Dr. Steven Greer wants to do the same but on a global scale, and with the help of aliens.

So, I have one question for you: are you part of the 1% of the population that is hoping to bring about a new world? Because, if you are, you will be part of the tipping point for humanity and the Universe.

About cdsmiller17

I am an Astrologer who also writes about world events. My first eBook "At This Point in Time" is available through most on-line book stores. I have now serialized my second book "The Star of Bethlehem" here. And I am experimenting with birth and death charts. If you wish to contact me, or request a birth chart, send an email to (And, in case you are also interested, I have an extensive list of celebrity birth and death details if you wish to 'confirm' what you suspect may be a past-life experience of yours.) Bless.
This entry was posted in reviews, showbusiness and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to It’s All About Our Collective Intentions

  1. cdsmiller17 says:

    Small quibble: who said 1% could decide for the other 99%?


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.