Who Do You Think You’re Fooling, Too?


Do You Support the World?

If you are a member of the “rich club” (in other words, the 1% of society), you probably think that the other 99% are hangers-on and resource wasters.

There is a “rumour” going about that this pandemic has been released on the world to rid it of the “excess” population. Life will then be sustainable for the “worthy” income-generating people only, meaning yourselves.

But your view is skewed, upside-down. And now that the world has been told to shut down for a period of time, the truth is beginning to sneak past your ego-filters.

You are not income generators without the rest of us buying into the American way.


You need us more than we need you!

About cdsmiller17

I am an Astrologer who also writes about world events. My first eBook "At This Point in Time" is available through most on-line book stores. I have now serialized my second book "The Star of Bethlehem" here. And I am experimenting with birth and death charts. If you wish to contact me, or request a birth chart, send an email to cdsmiller17@gmail.com
This entry was posted in paranoia and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Who Do You Think You’re Fooling, Too?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.