Tag Archives: irony

When His Need for Speed Turned Deadly

James Dean’s Fatal Car Crash (September 30, 1955) Meet the ‘Little Bastard’. Dean Jeffries, who had a paint shop next to [George] Barris, did the customizing work which consisted of: painting ‘130’ in black non-permanent paint on the front hood, … Continue reading

Posted in history, spirituality | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Irony: When an Ancient Legend Comes True

Pandora’s “Box” According to Hesiod, when Prometheus stole fire from heaven, Zeus, the king of the gods, took vengeance by presenting Pandora to Prometheus’ brother Epimetheus. Pandora opened a jar left in her care containing sickness, death and many other … Continue reading

Posted in history | Tagged , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Even as the Days Get Darker, a Bright Light Still Exists

Posted in family, personal | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

There Are No Flies on Senator Kamala Harris

Pence looked pale, Harris robust. And, of course, Vice-President Mike Pence’s admonition of Senator Kamala Harris’ focus on how many people have died under his watch: “Don’t play politics with peoples’ lives.” Vice-Presidential Debate, Utah, October 7, 2020 (That’s all … Continue reading

Posted in history | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

Message From The Universe?

Chris, Mind Your Own…

Posted in paranoia, personal | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment

I Swear to Tell the Truth … So Help Me God

If only…

Posted in history, paranoia | Tagged , , , , | 1 Comment


  It’s taken me years But now I know what it’s like To have supper all ready And then be told that the most Important person will be late:   No, I didn’t shed tears But I felt like taking … Continue reading

Posted in manuscripts, personal, poetry | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

Irony: Is It Just Missionary Zeal?

Bill Gates (October 28, 1955 @ 10 pm – Seattle WA) Up until now I have resisted the urge to take a good look at this man. I’m not exactly sure why. It could be the widespread belief in his … Continue reading

Posted in paranoia, Science and Mathematics | Tagged , , , , , , | 2 Comments

Who Do You Think You’re Fooling, Too?

Do You Support the World? If you are a member of the “rich club” (in other words, the 1% of society), you probably think that the other 99% are hangers-on and resource wasters. There is a “rumour” going about that … Continue reading

Posted in paranoia | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment

How to ‘Splain Your “Drag-ins”

Well, actually.

Posted in personal | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment