QR Passports: Canada’s Two Classes of Citizenship

The New Caste System: the Vaccinated and the Unvaccinated

Talk about ‘untouchables’. Rick Mercer’s rant about COVID-19 brought a thought to my mind, which then got repeated by a protestor on the CTV News last night: by getting the government to abolish pandemic mandates, the protestors want to be treated as first class citizens again. (One even suggested that they are being denied a seat in McDonald’s because they don’t have ‘proof’ of vaccination.) Oops.

The federal and provincial governments decided to bring in QR passports to ‘protect’ the healthy citizens from the great unwashed. Sounds just like India, does it not? It was intended as a dangling carrot to entice reluctant individuals into getting the vaccine shot(s). Instead, it created a two-tier health problem: pinning the protection of 80% of the population on just getting a jab (and wearing a mask in public), and the damnation of the other 20% to long COVID symptoms and/or death in hospitals and nursing homes.

None of this situation is the fault of ANY of Canada’s citizens. Let’s face facts: it has been an unmitigated disaster perpetrated on Canadians by health officials and governments alike. It’s time to stop, children…

About cdsmiller17

I am an Astrologer who also writes about world events. My first eBook "At This Point in Time" is available through most on-line book stores. I have now serialized my second book "The Star of Bethlehem" here. And I am experimenting with birth and death charts. If you wish to contact me, or request a birth chart, send an email to cdsmiller17@gmail.com. (And, in case you are also interested, I have an extensive list of celebrity birth and death details if you wish to 'confirm' what you suspect may be a past-life experience of yours.) Bless.
This entry was posted in history, paranoia and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to QR Passports: Canada’s Two Classes of Citizenship

  1. cdsmiller17 says:

    Baby Boomers have come back into fashion with protests.

    Like

  2. Pingback: “Now Did You Read the News Today?” | cdsmiller17

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.