Opening Shots of WWIII?

One hundred years ago, yesterday, the United States of America entered The Great War. Last night, at 8:45 EDT, that same country may have sparked the beginning of yet another world war.

BackUSAStrikeWREJC1

3rd House cusp – 9 Taurus 19′

5th House cusp – 27 Gemini 50′

6th House cusp – 21 Cancer 1′

The Players

Donald-Trump-and-Vladimir-Putin-ISIS-561361

Courtesy of dailystar.co.uk

It has been long understood that the USA (and others) would like a regime change in Syria. However, Russia has been a staunch ally of Assad, so the approach had been ‘softly, softly, catchee monkey’. The creation of ISIS has been touted as the method that would allow for the invasion of Syria. However, Putin made that a little bit difficult.

Behind the scenes, Russia has ‘influenced’ the American Presidential election of 2016. Why? Because Putin did not want Hillary Clinton to win. He may have also thought that Donald Trump was a softer target, mainly because of the “America First” rhetoric.

As always, it does not matter who is the President, the ‘powers-that-be’ will find a way to achieve their agenda. The Syrian ‘gas attack’ from earlier this week appealed to Trump’s emotions, and the string was pulled, as expected.

Sun in Aries

“You are basically aggressive in your attitudes and have less facility in the receptive arts of relating to others, picking up subtle messages and nuances, listening, nurturing, and harmonizing. Often you are so fired up about your own projects or goals that you inadvertently run over or ignore other people’s feelings and interests.”

Sun in 2nd House

“Ownership gives you a sense of security, and you have a strong attachment to your possessions. You also have a natural instinct or understanding of economics, finance, trade, and appraising the value of merchandise.”

Sun Conjunct Uranus

“Innovative, original, unorthodox, and unconventional, you identify with the role of rebel, reformer, or iconoclast. You insist upon a great deal of personal freedom and do not easily adapt yourself to others’ needs and wishes. You need a lifestyle that allows you to be spontaneous. Often you feel that you are somehow different from other people and outside the mainstream of society.”

Sun Opposition Jupiter

“You have big aspirations and the desire to succeed in life in a grand way. You tend to exaggerate, to promise more than is possible, and to misjudge through over-optimism. However, you never lose your hopes for the future. Restlessness and discontent with responsibilities and limitations in life can be troublesome for you.”

Sun Square Pluto

“You are intensely willful, zealous, and fanatical, though often you hide the intensity of your feelings and your personal motives and desires. You have an infatuation with power and an almost compulsive desire for personal recognition, the desire to be Somebody. You tend to worship Heroes who have powerful personal magnetism and charisma, and often seek to emulate them. You also have both a fear of, and an intense fascination with, death and the hidden, secret, dark side of life.”

Conclusion

This political and military action is entirely about the personality of Donald J. Trump. No one else could have done it, as no one else has the megalomania or egotism to match his.

The American people got exactly what they voted for: a President who will do battle with the world on their behalf. God help us all.

About cdsmiller17

I am an Astrologer who also writes about world events. My first eBook "At This Point in Time" is available through most on-line book stores. I have now serialized my second book "The Star of Bethlehem" here. And I am experimenting with birth and death charts.
This entry was posted in history and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Opening Shots of WWIII?

1. Grandtrines says:

Reblogged this on Debatable News: Mainstream to Tinfoil Hat and more and commented:
    My analysis is a bit different (I think Hillary was the riskier option, and I do not think Trump is easily manipulated), but I agree that we are on the edge of a very large, very “hot” war. I also agree with the idea that, to some degree, it does not matter precisely who the players are / were. Uranus Square Pluto set the stage for this.

Liked by 1 person

• cdsmiller17 says:

The changeability of the Donald is what caused this action. He’d come out earlier this week with a statement saying that Assad could basically stay where he is, and then the ‘gas attack’ happened. Coincidence? I don’t think so.(also, it makes no sense for Assad to ‘cross the Red Line’. Someone else is behind this…

Liked by 1 person

• Grandtrines says:

Donald is very Uranian though most people do not dial into that. (He looks like a businessman who graduated from a prep school (both true) instead of an old hippie (the typical Uranian). But, no doubt about it, he is Uranian.) Beyond that, I do not know the players well enough to say anything except this: external players have tried to influence our (U.S.) politics since we quit King George and France and England and Spain vied for control of us. Since we are a democracy, others have tried to influence the process from our very beginning.

• cdsmiller17 says:

Note the Ascendant 20 degrees Aquarius. The timing indicates that Trump’s energy is driving this chart. I focused in on the Sun in Aries and the aspects to it. When I read the analysis, I knew it was him. Assad is symbolized by the Moon in Leo; Putin is Jupiter in Libra. The chart shows a two pronged attack. This is a ‘two-for-the-price-of-one’ event.

Liked by 1 person

• Grandtrines says:

Due to other constraints, I cannot devote the time to this (at this moment) that it deserves. That said, I believe you are right to pick this chart as pivotal. Did you see the Astro-Geography analysis? https://blog.astrogeography.com/2017/04/07/2017-shayrat-air-strike-in-astrogeography/ What are your thoughts on that approach?

• cdsmiller17 says:

It’s an interesting approach, and the information seems to correspond with what I have found over time. All in all, Trump’s stamp is definitely on this event.

Liked by 1 person

• Grandtrines says:

Maybe so, but I do not think we can attribute EVERYTHING to him. The other players definitely had important roles as well. Reminds me of this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Person–situation_debate

• cdsmiller17 says:

I didn’t attribute everything to him: his is just the hand that flips the switch. Every other planet in the chart represents the players, most of whom are acting behind the scenes. I did not want to make the blog unreadable by focusing on them all, so I just highlighted Trump’s position. I could write a book about ‘event’ Astrology…oh, wait, I’ve already done that.

Liked by 1 person

• Grandtrines says:

Did not know about your book. What is the name of it?

• cdsmiller17 says:

At This Point in Time can be found at all on-line books sellers (in eBook format only).

Liked by 1 person

• Grandtrines says:

Do you think developing such a book is a worthwhile venture? (How are your sales?)

• cdsmiller17 says:

When I ‘innocently’ wrote the book, I thought it might be of interest to other Astrologers, mainly. (Casual readers would find it mildly intriguing, but not really earthshaking.) So, the proof is in the pudding: sales are crap!

• Grandtrines says:

I can see how you might want to focus the blog entry on Trump if you think the entry might become too long and complex to include the relevant players. So, you are going to write followup posts on Putin and Assad and the rest?

• cdsmiller17 says:

I had considered doing follow up posts, but have decided to wait and see what their reactions are, and then write about them.

Liked by 1 person

• Grandtrines says:

I think it is very important to avoid Trump Bashing, especially in a situation like this. Engaging in that sort of thing brings into question our neutrality as an oracle and makes it look like we are producing yet another propaganda piece for a particular political viewpoint. Thus I ask about articles about the other players.

• cdsmiller17 says:

It’s a recognized fact that someone can be a villain and still be the hero of he piece. Hitler is a case in point. Just because people want to ‘give him a chance’ doesn’t negate the tremendous impact Trump is going to have on the world.

• Grandtrines says:

By the way, are you familiar with Jigsaw by Bernadette Brady? https://alabe.com/jigsaw.htm It looks at group astrology interactions in various situations.

Liked by 1 person

2. Grandtrines says:

Reblogged this on Still Another Writer's Blog and commented:
    Hmm, I wonder what story ideas could be generated from this?

Liked by 1 person

3. cdsmiller17 says:

One last thing: blogs are opinion pieces…